Administrative Orders

Related Files

  • Domestic Relations-Family Division-Supplemental Petitions for Modification - 0919S.pdf (8.0 KBs)
    Seminole County - A party wishing to modify an existing Title IVD Child Support order to address parenting plan issues regarding the children must file a Supplemental Petition for Modification in the Title IVD case and serve the other parent or party. The attorney for the Department of Revenue does not represent the other party in the case and should not be served.